Lumineers & Veneers
After Care Instructions
- Please brush and floss your teeth regularly including your veneers.
- Please visit your dentist for a six-monthly check up and scaling.
- You would also have to take a few precautions as far as your veneers are concerned. These include the following things:
- Start with chewing soft food initially and slowly progress to harder foods spread over a week or so.
- Do not bite or chew on hard objects such as nut shells or bones
- Do not use your teeth to open or tear packages
- Avoid certain foods that could cause damage
- Wear a protective appliance while sleeping
- Eat harder foods with your back teeth only; cut up hard foods like chocolate bars so that this is possible.
- If playing sports, you must wear a mouth guard.